11/2 cups cubed ham 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup chopped onion 3/4 cup chopped green sweet pepper 1 teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves) 1 141/2-oz. can stewed tomatoes 1 14-oz. can chicken broth 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning 11/2 cups quick-cooking riceCooking Directions:
1) Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2) Cook onion, sweet pepper and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or until tender.
3) Stir in undrained stewed tomatoes, chicken broth, ham and Cajun seasoning.
4) Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in rice. Remove from heat.
6) Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until rice is tender.