1 Pork Roast (any type of pork roast will work)1 Container of BBQ sauce of choice1 Can of 7-UP
1) Put pork roast in crock pot with approximately 4 cups of water.
2) Cook on slow for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
3) Remove pork when it reaches 160 F.
4) Drain crock pot and shred pork.
5) In Crock Pot, add shredded pork, enough BBQ sauce to coast pork and enough 7-Up to keep pork moist.
6) Allow ingredients to marinate together for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Put leftovers in freezer or refrigerate to enjoy for weeks.