Cooking spray1 1/2 cups fat-free, reduced-sodium vegetable broth or stock1 cup frozen or fresh whole kernel corn1 package (9-10-oz) frozen green beans1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves, crushed3 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes (about 4 oz.)1/2 cup (about 2 oz.) grated Parmesan/Romano cheese blend, divided4 eggs
1) Evenly coat a 10-inch omelet pan or skillet with spray.
2) Add broth, corn, beans and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat until broth is boiling.
3) Reduce heat to medium. Simmer 1 minute.
4) Add stuffing cubes and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed and bread cubes are moistened.
5) With back of spoon, make four indentations in mixture. Break and slip an egg into each indentation. Cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
6) Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but not hard, about 4-6 minutes.
7) Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Approximately 307 calories per serving.