1 bag of salad greens 1/4 cup chopped green onions 1 red and/or green pepper, chopped 10-12 hard cooked eggs, sliced 1 cup chopped celery 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 1-10oz. package frozen peas, defrosted 1 recipe Dreamy Dressing (see below for directions)
1) Arrange the greens in a large salad bowl.
2) Sprinkle with chopped pepper, celery, peas and onions. Reserve a few slices of egg for garnish; layer remaining eggs on top of vegetables.
3) Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
4) Spread with dressing and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5) Cover and chill. Garnish with reserved egg slices.
Directions for Dreamy Dressing:
1) Combine 1 ½ cups low-fat cottage cheese, 1/4 cup skim milk, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, Splenda to equal 1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon in blender and mix until smooth.