5 OHIO eggs 1/2 cup sour cream1 30oz package frozen hash browns, defrosted 1/2 teaspoon salt1 cup chopped green onions 1 cup medium hot salsa8 slices precooked bacon, crumbled 2 cups shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend, divided
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a 2 1/2-quart baking dish with vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, sour cream, bacon pieces, 1 cup shredded cheese and salt.
4) Add the defrosted hash browns and pour into prepared baking dish.
5) Sprinkle green onions over casserole and spread the salsa over top of the onions. Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
6) Uncover, sprinkle with bacon crumbles and remaining cheese.
7) Bake for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yields 8 servings.