4 large eggs 2 cups sugar 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice 1 16-ounce can pumpkin 3/4 cup vegetable/soybean oil Cream cheese frosting
1) Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add 2 cups sugar, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1 16-ounce can of pumpkin, and 3/4 cup vegetable/soybean oil.
2) Place paper baking cups in muffin pans and lightly coat with cooking spray. Spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
4) Cut the cooled cupcakes in half and spread the tops with cream cheese frosting.
5) Place one cupcake on dish. Place a small scoop of Pumpkin Ice Cream onto the bottom of the cupcake and place the frosted top over the ice cream.