2-4 pound boneless pork roast2 teaspoons cornstarch1/8 teaspoon cinnamon1/8 teaspoon salt4 tablespoons orange juice1 can (16 oz.) whole cranberry sauce
1) Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, salt in small saucepan. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
2) Place pork in shallow pan and spoon over about 1/2 cup cranberry sauce.
3) Roast in a 350 degree F. oven for 45 minutes to an hour, basting occasionally with additional sauce, until meat thermometer reads 155-160 degrees F.
4) Let rest 10 minutes before carving.
5) Serve with additional cranberry sauce.