2 eggs 2 teaspoons sugar1 1/4 cups milk 1 cup all-purpose flour1/8 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons melted butterVegetable oil
1) Process the eggs, milk , salt, sugar, flour and 2 tablespoons melted butter in a blender until smooth.
2) Refrigerate, covered, for about one hour or hold up to 2 days.
3) With a paper towel, spread a light coating of vegetable oil over the surface of a non-stick crepe pan or skillet.
4) Stir the batter and pour about 2 tablespoons into the pan. Immediately lift the pan off the heat and swirl the batter to coat the bottom.
5) Cook until edges are lacey and center of crepes is dry, about one minute.
6) Turn over carefully, using a spatula and brown for about 20 seconds.
7) Remove from pan and repeat with remaining batter.
8) Fill the crepes with a savory or sweet filling.
9) Flame for a dramatic dessert.