2 to 3 pound fully-cooked smoked boneless ham 1/2 cup fruit preserves (such as peach or apricot) 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1) Heat ham in oven according to package directions*, about 15-18 minutes per pound in a 350 degree F oven.
2)In small bowl, stir together preserves and mustard. Brush over sides of ham during last 15-20 minutes of heating.
3) Slice enough ham to serve; wrap and refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days.
Nutrition facts per 3-ounce serving.
*Crock-pot tip: Heat small boneless ham in slow cooker, with 1/4 cup water, on low setting, for 5-6 hours. Leftovers can be used for Ham & Rigatoni Casserole
Ham & Rigatoni Casserole
1 1/2 cups ham from Ham with Fruit Glaze recipe, diced 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta (or other short tube-shaped pasta) 1 2 to 2 1/2 ounce white sauce or country gravy mix 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard 10 ounce frozen leaf spinach, thawed and roughly chopped 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
1) Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
2)Prepare white sauce or country gravy mix; stir in ham, cheese, mustard, spinach and hot pepper sauce.
3) Pour over pasta, toss gently to blend well. Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; cover and bake in 350 degrees F. oven for 20 minutes.
4) Uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Serves 3 to 4.
Do-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to initial baking time. For more great pork recipes go to www.theotherwhitemeat.com.