Cooking Spray4 eggs, beaten1 cup orange juice2 cups skim or low fat milk1/4 cup canola oil3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats2 teaspoons baking powder1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1 teaspoon salt1/2 cup dried cranberries3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnutsCandied orange half slices- optionalToasted almonds- optionalSkim milk- optionalMaple syrup- optionalDirections:
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Evenly coat 1 1/2 quart casserole with spray.
2) In large bowl, beat together eggs, juice, milk, oil, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, slat and cranberries.
3) Pour into casserole. Sprinkle with walnuts.
4) Bake until puffed in center and lightly browned and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
5) Garnish with orange slices and almonds, if desired. Serve with milk and maple syrup, if desired