1 package (24 oz) frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, about 6 cups1 package (8 oz) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 2 cups, divided1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions10 Ohio eggs, well beaten1 cup reduced-fat sour cream1 cup skim or low-fat milk2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard1 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Evenly coat a 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Evenly spread potatoes in dish. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups cheese and green onions.
3) In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sour cream, milk, mustard and seasonings until thoroughly blended. Pour over the potatoes.
4) Bake until puffed and brown, about 45 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
6) Serve with a salad, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.