6 hard-cooked eggs 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, sour cream or plain yogurt 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, herb or seasoning blend 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional 1/8 teaspoon pepper Directions:
1) Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
2) Remove yolks and set whites aside. Mash yolks with fork.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
4) Refill whites, using about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture for each egg half.
5)Chill to blend flavors.
1) Place yolks in 1-quart food storage bag.
2) Add remaining filling ingredients. Press out air.
3) Seal bag and knead until yolk mixture is well blended.
4) Push yolk mixture toward corner.
5) Snip about 1/2 inch off corner.
6) Squeezing bag gently, fill reserved whites with yolk mixture.
7) Chill to blend flavors.