1 cup butter3/4 cup powdered sugar2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, divided1 1/2 cups blueberries, washed and well drained4 eggs11/2 cups granulated sugar1/2 cup fresh lemon juice1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract1 teaspoon baking powder mixed with 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF. Beat butter until fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in ¼ cup pecans.
2) Press mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
3) Remove from oven; top evenly with blueberries.
4) Mix eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and baking powder mixture. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5) Carefully pour mixture over blueberries. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
6) Bake until set and topping is lightly browned, about 30 to 35 minutes (I baked 35 minutes).
7) Remove from oven; cool in pan. Cut into 36 bars. Dust with additional powdered sugar.