4 whole pork tenderloins (about 3 1/2-4 1/4 pounds total)12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) fajita marinade
1) Place tenderloins in large self-sealing bag; pour marinade over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
2) Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove tenderloins from marinade (discard remaining marinade), pat dry and place in shallow roasting pan.
3) Roast tenderloins for 20-25 minutes, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) is 160 degrees F.
4) Remove from oven, slice enough to serve. (One tenderloin serves 3 to 4.)
5) Wrap and refrigerate leftovers up to three days.