2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 c. butter 1/2 c. margarine 1/4 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. brown sugar 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1 pkg. (31/2 oz.) vanilla instant pudding 2 eggs 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips 1 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips 1 1/2 c. cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375°. Combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
2) In separate bowl, combine butter, margarine, sugars and vanilla. Be sure to scrape your mixing bowl at intervals while beating.
3) Add pudding mix. Beat again until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
4) Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
5) Drop on ungreased cookie sheets by the tablespoonfuls.
6) Bake for 13-14 minutes or until slightly brown around the edges.