2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each) 1/4 cup favorite (prepared) barbecue sauce 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing 2 teaspoons ground cumin 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper 1 teaspoon garlic powder 24 (2-inch diameter) small sandwich or cocktail buns 1/2 cup favorite (prepared) barbecue sauce 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1) In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, cumin, pepper and garlic powder; brush onto pork tenderloins.
2) Grill* over medium-hot coals for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. (To keep pork from sticking to the grill, spray coated pork lightly with cooking spray before placing on grill.)
3) Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
4) Meanwhile, stir together all sauce ingredients.
5) Serve pork (hot or cold) on small sandwich buns; top with sauce.
Makes 24 appetizers.
1) Place pork tenderloins in greased baking pan. Roast, uncovered, at 450 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Tailgate Tip: If you do not plan to grill at your tailgate party, grill or roast the pork ahead of time, refrigerate and serve cold.
Serving Suggestions: Grill this Southwestern pork tenderloin to serve on mini sandwich buns or French bread. The full-flavored sauce gives an extra burst of flavor.