1 cup packed brown sugar1/3 cup butter, melted2 tablespoons light-colored corn syrupCooking Spray1/2 cup pecans1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind1 cup fresh orange juice1/2 cup skim milk3 tablespoons sugar1 teaspoon cinnamon1 teaspoon vanilla3 large egg whites2 large eggs12 slices (1-inch thick) French bread
1) Combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup; coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray and pour ingredients into dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
2) Combine the orange rind and next 7 ingredients(not the bread slices), and stir with a whisk.
3) Arrange bread slices over pecans in dish and pour the egg mixture over the bread.
4) Cover and refrigerate one hour or up to overnight.
5) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Carefully turn over the bread slices to absorb excess egg mixture.
6) Let stand a room temperature for 20 minutes.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until lightly browned.