1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), defrosted6 OHIO eggs1 cup ricotta cheese1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained8 slices cooked bacon, chopped1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese1 cup chopped red peppers1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Unfold pastry sheet and roll out one sheet to about 11-inch square and one to a 12-inch square.
2) Line bottom and side of greased 9-inch spring form pan with 12-inch pastry sheet.
3) Beat eggs in a medium bowl with wire whisk. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the eggs; set aside.
4) Add ricotta cheese, cayenne pepper and spinach to remaining eggs. Mix until well blended.
5) Layer half each of the bacon, cheese, spinach mixture, red pepper and cilantro.
6) Repeat the layers.
7) Place remaining pastry sheet over mixture; fold and tuck pastry edges in pan. Pinch edges to seal.
8) Brush top with reserved egg. Cut 5-6 slits in top crust with tip of sharp knife to allow steam to escape.
9) Bake 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
10) Run small knife around edge of pan before removing the rim.
Calories: 380. Protein: 14 grams; Fat 27 grams; Carbs: 23 grams.