1 tablespoon vegetable oil1/2 cup chopped onion1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic1 8-ounce pkg. presliced mushrooms3/4 pound skinless, boneless turkey breast, cut in bite-sized pieces1/2 cup white wine1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper1 cup uncooked instant brown rice1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken or turkey broth1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1) Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms, sauté 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
3) Add the turkey pieces, sauté for 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Add the wine, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
5) Stir in the rice and broth.
6) Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
7) Stir in cheese and parsley.