2 3/4 cup sugar1 cup butter6 OHIO eggs3 cups all-purpose flour1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon baking soda1 cup low-fat sour cream1/2 teaspoon lemon extract1/2 teaspoon orange extract1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the eggs, one at a time.
4) Sift flour, soda and salt, and then add to the creamed mixture, alternating with the sour cream. Add the extracts and vanilla.
5) Pour into a greased 10-inch tube pan or bundt pan. Bake for 70-80 minutes. Then cool.
Trifle Ingredients:1 5-ounce package instant vanilla pudding1 8-ounce can no-fat sweetened condensed milk3 cups fresh berries and fruit1 8-ounce container non-dairy whipped topping, divided
1) Cube the pound cake and layer on the bottom of a bowl.
2) Layer 3 cups of summertime fruit- blueberries, raspberries, black raspberries and strawberries over the cake.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix with the condensed milk and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
4) Pour the mixture over the berries.
5) Spread the remaining whipped topping over the custard mixture.
6) Refrigerate before serving.