1 (8x8-inch pan size) package brownie mix3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter chips, melted4 OHIO eggs2 teaspoons vanilla extract1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
1) Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
2) Spoon batter in 9-inch springform pan. Bake 20 minutes. Cool.
3) Reduce oven temperature to 325º.
4) In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk.
5) Add chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour filling over baked brownie.
6) Wrap a sheet of aluminum foil over the bottom of the springform pan.
7) Place pan in a large baking pan with 1-inch hot water (keeps brownie from over baking).
8) Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
9) Turn oven off; remove baking pan with water. Let cheesecake cool in oven 30 minutes.
10) Remove cheesecake from oven; chill 1 hour. Remove side from springform pan.
11) In small saucepan, melt chips with shortening; stir until smooth.
12) Spread chocolate glaze over top and sides of cheesecake. Chill 3 hours.
13) Garnish as desired.
Makes 10 to 12 servings