4 eggs1 ¾ c. sugar½ c. self-rising flour2 c. milk1 tsp. vanilla½ tsp. nutmegPinch of salt4 tbs. butter, melted7 oz. Flaked coconut
1) Combine eggs, sugar, flour, milk, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in a blender. Pulse until well combined and smooth.
2) Slowly drizzle in melted butter on low speed. Add coconut and stir briefly.
3) Pour into deep dish 9-inch pie plate.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the custard is clean.
5) Remove from oven and allow to set for 45 minutes. Serves 8.