4 boneless pork chops, ¾ inch thick2 T brown sugar1/8 t cinnamon1/8t ground nutmeg2T Butter2 medium tart red apples, cored and sliced into ½ in wedges3T chopped pecans
1) Heat skillet, over medium-high heat. Sauté chops, 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally until browned. Remove; keep warm.
2) In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) Add butter to skillet; stir in brown sugar mixture and apples. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or just until apples are tender.
4) Remove apples with slotted spoon and arrange on top of chops; keep warm.
5) Continue cooking mixture in skillet, uncovered, until sauce thickens slightly.
6) Spoon sauce over apples and chops. Sprinkle with pecans.