1/2 cup light Italian dressing 1 lb. boneless turkey breast, cut into strips 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked 1 1/4 cups fat-free chicken broth 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into thin strips 1 cup chopped tomatoes 1 cup reduced fat Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup sliced green onions
1) Heat dressing in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in rice, broth and peppers. Bring to a boil; cover.
3) Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through and rice is tender.
4) Let stand, covered 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
5) Stir in tomatoes, cheese and onions; stir until blended.