2 cups corkscrew pasta 3 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup chopped onions 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper 1/4 cup flour 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1) Cook pasta according to package directions; do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté the onion and pepper and cook until tender crisp.
3) Stir in flour, seasonings and broth. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in turkey and cooked pasta.
5) Heat for about 2 minutes and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
6) Cover and let stand for 2 minutes until cheese has melted.