1 lb. frozen bread dough or frozen pizza dough, thawed 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Shaved Smoked Ham (or leftover ham) 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Dressing 1 egg, beaten 1 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Place dough on lightly floured surface; flatten slightly with hands, then roll into 12x8-inch rectangle with rolling pin. (If dough is difficult to roll, cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 30 min. before rolling out.)
2) Top dough evenly with ham, overlapping slices slightly and leaving a 1/2-inch border around all sides.
3) Mix Cheddar cheese and dressing; spread evenly over ham.
4) Moisten edges of dough with water. Starting at one of the long sides of dough, fold one-third of the dough over filling, then repeat with other long side of dough.
5) Firmly pinch ends of dough together to seal. Place, seam-side down, on lightly greased baking sheet.
6) Cut three diagonal slits in top of dough with kitchen shears. Brush evenly with egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7) Bake 35 to 40 min or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before slicing to serve.