1 1/2 cups ham from Ham (or leftover holiday ham) 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta (or other short tube-shaped pasta) 1 2 to 2 1/2 ounce white sauce or country gravy mix 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard 10 ounce frozen leaf spinach, thawed and roughly chopped 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
1) Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
2) Prepare white sauce or country gravy mix; stir in ham, cheese, mustard, spinach and hot pepper sauce.
3) Pour over pasta, toss gently to blend well.
4) Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; cover and bake in 350 degrees F. oven for 20 minutes.
5) Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
Serves 3 to 4.
Do-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to initial baking time.