3 pound boneless pork loin roastGarlic salt1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules2 cups hot water3/4 cup barbecue sauce1/4 cup packed brown sugar1/4 cup honey2 tablespoons dried minced onion1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce12 to 16 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Sprinkle pork roast generously with garlic salt.
3) Place roast in roasting pan with cover. Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water; pour over roast. Cover.
4) Roast for 2-2 1/2 hours or until you can break the meat apart with fork. Remove pork from roasting pan.
5) Carefully pour enough of the pan juices through strainer into measuring cup to measure 1 cup; discard remaining pan juices.
6) For sauce, combine reserved 1 cup pan juices, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, honey, dried minced onion and Worcestershire sauce in small saucepan. Heat and stir until bubbly.
7) Use 2 forks to shred pork. Return shredded pork to roasting pan. Pour sauce over pork in roasting pan; stir to coat pork.
8) Bake in 350 degree F. oven for 1 hour more, stirring once halfway through baking.
9) Serve in hamburger buns.
Serves 12 to 16.