2 whole pork tenderloins, a total of about 2 pounds 1 16-oz can unsweetened tart cherries Cherry-flavor juice 4 teaspoons cornstarch 1/4 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup dried cranberries 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1) Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper; roast in shallow roasting pan for 20-30 minutes, until internal temperature, measured with a meat thermometer, reads 155-160 degrees F.
2) Pour glaze evenly over tenderloins during last 10 minutes of roasting time. Serve tenderloins sliced.
1) Drain cherries, reserving juice. Add enough cherry-flavored juice to make one cup.
2) In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into 2 tablespoons juice. In small saucepan, combine cornstarch mixture with remaining juice, cherries, brown sugar and cranberries.
3) Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens; stir in mustard.