4 slices (1 oz. each) Smoked turkey or Black Forest ham, cut in half 2 large slices rye bread, toasted and cut in half 2 teaspoons prepared stone-ground mustard 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup creamy Alfredo or other white pasta sauce 4 OHIO eggs
1) Place two halves of smoked turkey or ham on each half-slice of bread.
2) In a small saucepan, stir together the mustard, cheese and sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thoroughly heated. Set aside and keep warm.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, bring 2-3 inches of water to boiling. Reduce heat to keep water gently simmering.
4) Break cold eggs, 1 at a time, into a custard cup or saucer. Holding dish close to water's surface, slip eggs 1 by 1 into water. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5) With slotted spoon, lift out eggs. Drain in spoon or paper towels. Trim any rough edges, if desired.
6) Place eggs on turkey or ham. Spoon about 2 tablespoons sauce over each egg.
7) Garnish with a spring of rosemary or parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.