1 Cup whole milk3 Ohio eggs1/2 cup flour2 teaspoons vanilla extract1 tablespoon cinnamon1/4 cup, plus one tablespoon sugar3 cups blueberries, rinsed2 tablespoons crystallized gingerWhipped cream and Grated chocolate
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2) Butter a 10" deep pile plate or shallow baking dish. Arrange the blueberries and ginger in the bottom of the pie plate and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3) Pour milk into a blender and add the eggs, flour, vanilla, cinnamon and remaining tablespoon of sugar. Blend on high speed until mixed, about one minute ( or use wire whisk)
4) Pour batter directly over the fruit. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until Clafouti is lightly browned around the edges.
5) Cut into six pie shaped wedges and serve while still warm with whipped cream and grated chocolate.