10 slices white or multi-grain bread, buttered on both sides 2 to 3 cups cut up cooked chicken 1 cup diced celery 1 small onion, chopped fine 1 4-ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, drained 4 eggs, beaten 1 cup Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise 2 cups milk 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup 1 cup reduced fat shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1) Arrange 5 slices bread in bottom of 9 x 13-inch glass dish.
2) Mix chicken, celery, onion and mushrooms and sprinkle over bread. Top with remaining 5 bread slices.
3) Mix eggs, mayonnaise and milk until smooth; pour mixture over bread.
4) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5) Before baking, spread mushroom soup over top and cover with Cheddar cheese.