1 whole wheat English muffin, split in half and toasted 2 mushrooms, sliced 2 green onions, sliced ¼ cup diced red or green bell pepper 2 Ohio eggs, beaten 1 tablespoon water ¼ teaspoon black pepper Dash Italian seasoning 4 teaspoons pizza sauce ½ cup shredded low-moisture, part skim Mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350°. In non-stick skillet, cook mushrooms, onions and pepper until tender.
2) Stir in eggs, black pepper and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir until eggs are set.
3) Spread 2 teaspoons pizza sauce onto each muffin half.
4) Spoon ¼ of the egg mixture over sauce and top with ¼ cup cheese.
5) Spoon remaining egg mixture and cheese evenly on top of muffin.
6) Bake muffins 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.