1/4 pound bulk turkey or pork sausage 1/4 cup each sliced mushrooms and chopped onion 1/2 cup cooked brown rice 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheddar cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 4 Ohio eggs 1/4 cup water 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1) In large skillet, crumble sausage.
2) Over medium heat, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions until sausage is brown and vegetables are tender; drain fat.
3) Remove from heat; stir in rice, ½ cup cheese and parsley.
4) In medium bowl, combine eggs, water, salt and pepper; mix well.
5) Preheat broiler. Spray a large oven-proof skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
6) Over medium heat, cook egg mixture until almost set.
7) Spoon rice mixture and remaining ½ cup cheese over eggs.
8) Broil until golden brown. Serve with fresh fruit if desired.