1/2 cup all purpose flour1/2 cup granulated sugar1 teaspoon ground cinnamon4 eggs, beaten1 cup whipping cream1/4 cup butter, melted2 teaspoons vanilla extract1 pound firm, ripe pears, chopped; approximately 3-4 pears4 cups Italian bread 1-inch cubes, crusts removed and toasted.1/2 cup caramel sauce, warmed1 container VELVET Cinnamon Ice Cream
1) Generously butter a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
2) On a jelly roll pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray, toast the bread crumbs for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
3) In large bowl, using electric mixer, beat flour, sugar, cinnamon, eggs, cream, butter, and vanilla until well combined.
4) Fold in pears and bread. Pour into prepared baking dish, covered loosely with foil and let stand for 15 minutes.
5) Bake, covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake about 15 additional minutes or until top is golden brown.
6) Scoop into dessert dishes and serve with Velvet Cinnamon Ice Cream and warmed caramel sauce.
Recipe makes 8 servings.