6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped8 eggs12-ounces cottage cheese8-ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened8-ounces reduced fat sour cream2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 cup reserved 2 tablespoons flour2 cups fresh spinach, washed
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree F.Spray a 9x13-inch glass dish with non-stick vegetable spray.
2) In large bowl, mix together mix together the eggs and cream cheese.
3) Add the cooked bacon, cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese and flour. Wash the spinach well and chop coarsely; add to cheese/egg mixture.
4) Pour into prepared dish.
5) Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6) Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese before serving.
Recipe makes 8 servings.