8 ounces Vermicelli 3 cups cooked turkey or chicken 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms 1 small onion, chopped 1/4 cup butter 1/2 teaspoon celery salt 1/4 teaspoon marjoram 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup 1 cup heavy cream 1/2-3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth 1/4 cup sherry 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1) Cook vermicelli and drain. Place 1/2 of pasta in an 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Top with turkey.
2) In a large skillet, sauté onions and mushrooms in butter, sprinkle with seasonings until lightly caramelized.
3) Whisk in soup, cream, chicken broth and sherry into skillet. Stir in cheddar cheese.
4) Pour 1/2 of the sauce over the turkey, top with remaining pasta and pour the remaining sauce over the pasta.
5) Top with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
6) Bake in a 350 degree oven until heated throughout, approximately 35-45 minutes.