1 package (8 oz.) diced ham Crust: 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 cup all purpose flour 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper 1 Tbsp. baking powder 6 eggs 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup milk 1/3 cup milk 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) (CRUST) Mix flour, baking powder and salt in bowl. Add milk and oil; stir to form a sticky dough. Knead dough a few times on floured surface; press onto bottom of greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
3) Sprinkle ham, onion and green pepper evenly on crust.
4) Beat eggs, milk, seasonings and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup Cheddar and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
5) Pour slowly over ham and vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
6) Bake in center of 359 degree oven until center is almost set but jiggles slightly when pan is gently shaken and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Shortcut: 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated classic pizza crust can be substituted for made-from-scratch crust.