1 Eighteen and half oz. yellow cake mix1 c. brown sugar3/4 c. chopped walnuts3 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted2 eggs2 egg whites1 1/2 c. light sour cream2 cans (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
1) Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with vegetable spray.
2) Mix 2/3 cup of the dry cake mix with the brown sugar, walnuts and butter until crumbly.
3) Reserve mixture. Beat eggs and egg whites with sour cream. Mix into remaining cake mix.
4) Spread half of batter in baking dish. Top with half of the pineapple and sprinkle with half the brown sugar mixture.
5) Spoon remaining batter over brown sugar mixture and gently spread the batter.
6) Top with remaining pineapple and brown sugar mixture.
7) Bake for 55-60 minutes. Serve warm.
If desired, serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt.