1 jar (16 oz.) chunky-style salsa 1 1/2 cups cooked fresh or frozen corn, thawed 4 eggs 4 (7-inch) corn tortillas 2 Tablespoons real bacon bits or finely chopped ham 1/2 cup shredded lower-fat Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice through each tortilla every 1/4 inch to form thin strips.
2) Place the strips on a baking pan and bake until crisp, about 8-10 minutes.
3) Divide the strips from tortillas on each plate.
4) In 10-inch skillet or omelet pan, stir together salsa and corn.
5) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture bubbles and is hot throughout, about 4 to 5 minutes.
6) With back of spoon, make four indentations in mixture.
7) Break and slip an egg into each indentation. Cover.
8) Cook over medium heat until egg whites are completely set and egg yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 4 to 5 minutes.
9) Top tortilla strips on each plate with 1 egg and 1/2 of the salsa/corn mixture.