1 carton VELVET Birthday Cake Ice Cream2 packages Lady FingersChopped walnuts or pecansChocolate ice cream syrup or hot fudge sauce, if desired
1) Separate the lady fingers and place six to seven along the sides of an 8-ounce recycled aluminum can.
2) Place two scoops of the VELVET Birthday Cake ice cream in the middle of the lady fingers.
3) Cover and freeze for two hours.
4) Warm the bottom of the can and run a knife around the outside edge.
5) The ice cream round can be served on a plate surrounded by additional chopped nuts and drizzled with hot fudge.