4 Boneless pork chops2 Cans green beans4 Medium size potatoes1 Packet of onion soup mix4 Teaspoons of butter2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1) On large piece of foil, spread 1 teaspoon of butter. Add to it one potato sliced with skin on.
2) Sprinkle garlic salt and seasoning salt on potatoes and then drizzle a little olive oil over them.
3) Give them a toss with your hands. Place 1 pork chop on top of them.
4) Put a half of a can of green beans around the chop. Sprinkle onion soup mix over it all.
5) Fold foil lengthwise and then curl up the ends, leaving room or air to circulate.
6) Repeat 4 times to make 4 packets.
7) Place on hot grill for 25 minutes.