1 tablespoon butter or margarine 2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien 4 OHIO eggs 1/4 cup milk or water 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend 1/4 cup salsa 1/4 cup crumbled tortilla chips 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1) In a large skillet, cook the potatoes until golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
2) In a medium-sized bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
3) Reduce the heat and pour the eggs over potatoes.
4) As the eggs begin to cook, gently pull the eggs across the pan.
5) Continue to cook until no visible liquid egg remains.Sprinkle with cheese.
6) Remove from heat; cover pan. Let stand until cheese is melted.