1/2 cup milk3 OHIO eggs1/4 cup peanut butter, warmed2 tablespoons granulated sugar1 teaspoon vanilla extract1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon2 tablespoons butter4 slices Texas toast bread1 8 oz. jar Strawberry topping or jam
1) Warm peanut butter in the microwave until soft, about 30-45 seconds.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine the milk, eggs, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
3) Heat the griddle or electric skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to melt.
4) Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture, soaking both sides.
5) Place on the griddle and cook both sides until golden brown.
6) Serve hot with strawberry topping or jam.