1/2 cup minced onions 1/2 cup diced celery 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms 2 tablespoons butter 1 can cream of chicken soup 1 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken 1 cup half and half 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds 8-10 prepared crepes
1) In large skillet, sauté onions, celery and mushrooms in butter.
2) Add chopped chicken or turkey, 1/2 can of chicken soup and 1/2 cup half and half and heat thoroughly.
3) In a small saucepan, combine remaining soup and cream and stir until smooth.
4) Fill each crepe and top with sauce.
5) Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve.
1) Fill each crepe and place in a baking dish, seam side down.
2) Pour the sauce over the filled crepes.
3) Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with sliced almonds and bake another 5 minutes.