6 Fresh Ohio Eggs1 cup low-fat milk1 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon pepper1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes1/2 cup chopped sautéed onions5 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled1 cup sharp Cheddar cheeseLow fat sour cream for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11x7x2-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
2) In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Pour into the baking dish.
3) Sprinkle with tomatoes, onions, bacon and cheese.
4) Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
5) Cut into squares and top with sour cream. Serves 6.
- Other vegetable choices could be: red and green bell pepper; sautéed onions and garlic; chopped fresh spinach; asparagus spears, diced potatoes.
- Cheeses: Use any cheese combination for additional flavor.
Low fat sour cream for garnish