1 pound ground turkey or chicken1 package dry Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix1 6-ounce can tomato paste1½ cups water2 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions1 15¼-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained2 cups reduced-fat shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1) Cook ground turkey in large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until meat loses its red color.
2) Drain any fat from meat before proceeding. Return meat to skillet and add seasoning mix, tomato paste and water.
3) Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in cooked macaroni and 1 cup cheese. Spoon into 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5) Bake, uncovered in preheated 350 F oven until bubbly, about 35 minutes.
Recipe makes 6 to 8 servings.