The Delphos community comes together to raise money for a local couple whose house exploded over the weekend. Just before midnight Sunday night, Dave and Dorothy Liles' mobile home exploded and burst into flames. Both Dave and Dorothy were home during the explosion. Dorothy was severely injured. Suffering second degree burns to her arms face and chest. She also has third degree burns on her lips and eyes. She's in critical, but stable condition at St. Vincent hospital in Toledo. Her husband Dave, a local musician was not hurt in the explosion.
This disaster has prompted a local outpouring of support for the Liles. The Liles friends and the Lima community are now setting up a benefit called "Raising the Roof for Dave and Dot Liles" to help the couple.
For more information about the events go to their Facebook page Raise the Roof For Dave & Dot or you can contact Stephanie Jones by email email@example.com