Fire destroys house trailer in Wapakoneta Friday afternoon. - Hometownstations.com-WLIO- Lima, OH News Weather Sports

Fire destroys house trailer in Wapakoneta Friday afternoon.

The fire department believes that a burner left on with a pot on it was the cause of the fire. The fire department believes that a burner left on with a pot on it was the cause of the fire.

An unattended stove may have been the cause of a fire that destroyed a house trailer in Wapakoneta Friday afternoon.

The Wapakoneta Fire Department was called out to 602 Catherine street just before 4:30 pm after a neighbor saw flames coming out the front window of the house trailer. No one was home at the time.

The fire department believes that a burner left on with a pot on it was the cause of the fire.  The people that lived there were only gone 20 minutes before the neighbor spotted the flames coming from the home. The residents were able to salvage some personal items, but the house trailer itself is a total loss.

/
Loading...