LEMON THYME RUB
Total Recipe Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse grind black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LEMON THYME RUB
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steak(s).
- Grill, pan-broil or broil steaks; place roast in oven and cook according to chart. Cook to medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness.
Visit our Rubs page for more information.